a contest participant must achieve high results when trading indexes provided by the LiteForex Group.
ten contest participants who have been able to increase their account deposits as much as possible will be considered as the winners.
|Ranking||Nickname||Account number||Balance||Date of registration|
- 1. Registration, participation terms, contest period
- 1.1. The contest is held every week on Mondays from 00:00:01 to 23:59:59 according to the server time (GMT+3, indicated in the platform).
- 1.2. All participants commit themselves to provide true information when registering for the contest.
- 1.3. By registering for the contest, a participant admits all restrictions and rules applicable for the contest. Should the contest rules be violated, the Organiser reserves the right of disqualifying a participant in the course of the contest.
- 1.4. In case either attempts of entering the contest from several trading accounts/profiles or the fact of using anonymizers are found out, a participant will be disqualified.
- 1.5. In order to participate in the LiteForex IndexMaster (demo) contest, a client needs to fully verify his/her Personal Profile and register in the contest on the company's website or in the Client's Profile.
- 1.6. A client needs to indicate his e-mail address (login from the Client’s Cabinet), UID (unique identification number of the client profile*), and a nickname that will be displayed in the rating of the LF IndexMaster (demo) contest by filling in the respective fields of the registration form.
*The unique identification number of the Client’s profile (UID) is shown on every page of the Client’s Cabinet just next to your name, after two colons (example).
- 1.7. Any holder of a Profile in LiteForex Investment Limited has the right to participate in the contest LiteForex IndexMaster (demo) once a week. An individual may register for each current contest only once. Any client may participate in the contest no more than 5 (five) times.
- 1.8. After the registration form is filled in, a contest demo-account with a unique login number and password will be opened for a participant. These details will be sent to the email-address indicated when registering for the contest.
- 1.9. The registration for a new contest stage is open as soon as the previous contest stage starts.
- 2. Terms of trading
- 2.1. Type of account: demo.
- 2.2. Initial deposit: 10000 (the same for all participants)
- 2.3. Leverage: 1:500.
- 2.4. Stop Out level: 20%.
- 2.5. Trading tools:
- LiteForex Indexes:
Trading tools “World Indexes” are currently available for demo tradi
CAC40.IND (Cotation Assistée en Continu)
COMP.IND (Nasdaq Composite Index)
DAX (Deutscher Aktienindex)
DJCO.IND (Deutscher Aktien Index)
DJIA.IND (Dow Jones Industrial Average)
DJTA.IND (Dow Jones Transportation Average)
DJUA.IND (Dow Jones Utility Average)
FTSE100 (Financial Times Stock Exchange Index)
HS.IND (Hang Seng China Enterprises Index)
IBEX35.IND (Iberia Index)
NI225.IND (Nikkei 225 Stock Average)
NYSE.IND (New York Stock Exchange Composite Index)
RTS.IND (RTS Index)
RU2000.IND (CBOE Russell 2000 Index)
S&P500.IND (Standard & Poor's 500 Index).
- 2.6. A participant may use trading experts and trading strategies without any restrictions provided that the terms of LiteForex’s effective regulations are respected.
- 2.7. All transactions must be closed before the contest finishes. Should there be any open transactions at the moment when the context finishes, they will be automatically closed at a current price by the organiser. The transactions on trading instruments quoted in sessions are to be closed before the end of a session; otherwise they also will be automatically closed by the organiser at the last valid price. The presence of open transactions at the moment when the contest or the session ends doesn’t give cause for disqualifying.
- 2.8. Other terms of trading on contest demo accounts correspond to the terms of trading on real trading accounts in accordance with LiteForex’s regulations.
- 2.9. LiteForex Group of Companies reserves the right to refuse in registration and disqualify the participant without explanations. The reasons for disqualification can be the following:
- Violation or non-observance of the contest rules;
- Violation or non-observance of the «Public Offer Agreement» and «Agreement on Quoting System and Transactions Procedure»;
- Registration of several contest accounts by the same physical person or the presence of several client profiles belonging to the same physical person;
- Opening counter transactions of big amounts on the same currency pairs on different accounts and at the same time approximately;
- Use of quotes flow failures to make guaranteed profits;
- Presence of contest transactions, including lock trades, whose duration is less than 2 minutes;
- Ascertainment or suspicion that a Participant has committed any kind of fraudulent action for being listed among the winners.
- 3. Winners and prizes
- 3.1. The first 10 participants who have reached the highest balance value by the end of the contest will be considered as winners of the LF IndexMaster demo-contest. The final results will be formed within 2 working days after the end of the contest, as soon as they are checked by the security department.
- 3.2. Only those participants who have been actively trading during the contest period and have increased their initial deposits without breaking the contest rules can be regarded as winners.
- 3.3. The Participants who have gained prize-winning places from the first to the tenth according to the paragraph 3.1 receive money as a prize; depending on the place, sums vary as follows:
Rank Prize amount $ 1 100$ 2 70$ 3 50$ 4 40$ 5 30$ 6 20$ 7 15$ 8 10$ 9 10$ 10 10$
- 3.4. In case 2 participants have got the same balance amount by the end of the LF IndexMaster (demo) contest, the decision about the distribution of places will be made by LiteForex group of companies.
- 3.5. Any participant taking prize-winning places according to the final results needs to open a trading account, fully verify Client's Profile in accordance with the requirements of LiteForex Investment Limited and send to email@example.com a letter containing the following:
- The name of the contest - the LF IndexMaster (demo) contest;
- The login and password of the contest demo-account;
- The number of the real account opened in the name of a contest participant, the type of account and the deposit currency for prize funds to be credited*;
- The email-address indicated when registering.
- * The prize cannot be credited to the account participating in the system of spread refund MultiRebate. When specifying such an account in the application, it will be automatically disconnected from the system after receiving the prize.
- 3.6. LiteForex group of companies reserves the right to request any additional information regarding the participant’s identity when crediting a prize.
- 3.7. A participant awarded with a prize may not demand that the prize amount be credited to third parties’ accounts.
- 3.8. Prize funds are credited to a client’s real account opened within three working days after the request has been sent.(p. 3.5).
- 3.9. Prize funds can be freely used in trading and withdrawn as soon as they are deposited in the winner’s real trading account. Any profit made by use of bonus funds may be withdrawn from the account without any delays.
- 3.10. LiteForex group of companies has the right to refuse the prize without giving explanations or in the following cases: if there is a suspicion of rules violation or if the winner has refused to verify his profile and provide additional information regarding his identity, according to the paragraph 3.6.
- 3.11 LiteForex group of companies has the right to modify the contest terms any time without special notification.
- 3.12 Winners are invited to participate in LiteForex’s advertising and marketing actions such as interviews, photo- and video-reportages, and press releases concerning the contest. At the same time LiteForex commits itself not to divulge winner’s private information (including name and surname) without winner’s consent. Should a winner refuse to participate in these actions, LiteForex group of companies reserves the right to disqualify the winner and award the prize to the participant occupying the next place in the final rating.
|Ranking||Nickname||Account number||Balance||Date of registration|
The contest was held from 2016.07.25 00:00 till 2016.07.25 23:59
These contest results are not final; they are being checked by the bonus department (the check takes up 24 working hours after the end of the contest).