make profitable transactions on a demo account by use of currency pairs available in the trading terminal.
the first 10 traders with the highest balance value will be the contest winners. The monthly contest prize amounts to $2 500.
|Ranking||Nickname||Account number||Balance||Date of registration|
- 1. Registration, participation terms, contest period
- 1.1. The Top10Forex demo contest is held every week, from 00:00:01, Monday to 23:59:59, Friday (according to the server time GMT+2, indicated in your trading terminal).
- 1.2. All participants commit themselves to provide true information when registering for the contest.
- 1.3. By registering for the contest, a participant admits all restrictions and rules applicable for the contest. Should the contest rules be violated, the Organiser reserves the right of disqualifying a participant in the course of the contest.
- 1.4. In case either attempts of entering the contest from several trading accounts/profiles or the fact of using anonymizers are found out, a participant will be disqualified.
- 1.5. In order to participate in the LiteForex Top10Forex (demo) contest, a client needs to fully verify his/her Personal Profile and register in the contest on the company's website or in the Client's Profile.
- 1.6. A client needs to indicate his e-mail address (login from the Client’s Cabinet), UID (unique identification number of the client profile*), and a nickname that will be displayed in the rating of the Top10Forex demo contest by filling in the respective fields of the registration form.
*The unique identification number of the Client’s profile (UID) is shown on every page of the Client’s Cabinet just next to your name, after two colons (example).
- 1.7. Any LiteForex’s account holder may participate in the LiteForex Top10Forex (demo) contest once a week. One individual may register for each current contest only once.
- 1.8. After the registration form is filled in, a contest demo-account with a unique login number and password will be opened for a participant. These details will be sent to the email-address indicated when registering for the contest.
- 1.9. The registration for a new contest stage is open as soon as the previous contest stage starts.
- 2. Terms of trading
- 2.1. Type of account: demo.
- 2.2. Initial deposit: 10000 (the same for all participants)
- 2.3. Leverage: 1:500.
- 2.4. Margin Call Level equals 50%; Stop Out Level equals 20%.
- 2.5. Trading instruments are MAJOR CURRENCY PAIRS and MAJOR CURRENCY CROSS PAIRS.
Note: due to non-market USDCNY quotes, trading the USDCNY will be reckoned as invalid and such trades will serve as a reason for disqualifying the contest account. Trading the USDCNY in demo contests will not be available in future.
- 2.6. The participant may use any trading advisors and strategies that don’t contradict LiteForex’s Regulations.
- 2.7. All trading orders opened at nonmarket price will be cancelled..
- 2.8. All transactions must be closed before the contest finishes. Should there be any open transactions at the moment when the context finishes, they will be automatically closed at a current price by the organiser. The presence of open transactions at the moment when the contest or the session ends doesn’t give cause for disqualifying.
- 2.9. Other terms of trading on contest demo accounts correspond to the terms of trading on real trading accounts in accordance with LiteForex’s regulations.
- 2.10. LiteForex group of companies reserves the right to refuse permission to register for the contest or to disqualify a participant without giving explanation. The reasons for disqualification are the following:
- Violation or non-observance of the contest rules;
- Violation or non-observance of the Public Offer Agreement and Agreement on Quoting System and Transactions Procedure;
- Registration of several contest accounts by the same physical person or the presence of several client profiles belonging to the same physical person;
- Opening counter transactions of big amounts on the same currency pairs on different accounts and at the same time approximately;
- Use of quotes flow failures to make guaranteed profits;
- Presence of contest transactions, including lock trades, whose duration is less than 2 minutes;
- Ascertainment or suspicion that a Participant has committed any kind of fraudulent action for being listed among the winners.
- 3. Winners and prizes
- 3.1. The 10 participants who have reached the highest balance value by the end of the contest will be considered as winners. The final results will be formed within 2 working days after the end of the contest, as soon as they are checked by the security department.
- 3.2. Only those participants who have been actively trading during the contest period and have increased their initial deposits without breaking the contest rules can be regarded as winners.
- 3.3. Those participants, who get prize-winning places from the first to the tenth in accordance with item 3.1 will receive money on their trading accounts. Depending on the place, sums vary as follows:
Rank Prize, $ 1 150$ 2 100$ 3 70$ 4 60$ 5 50$ 6 40$ 7 30$ 8 20$ 9 15$ 10 10$
- 3.4. In case 2 participants have got the same balance amount by the end of the Top10Forex (demo) contest, the decision about the distribution of places will be made by LiteForex group of companies.
- 3.5. Any participant taking prize-winning places according to the final results needs to open a trading account, fully verify Client's Profile in accordance with the requirements of LiteForex Investment Limited and send to firstname.lastname@example.org a letter containing the following:
- The name of the contest - Top10Forex (demo);
- The login and password of the contest demo-account;
- The number of the real account opened in the name of a contest participant, the type of account and the deposit currency for prize funds to be credited*;
- The email-address indicated when registering.
- * The prize cannot be credited to the account participating in the system of spread refund Pips Back. When specifying such an account in the application, it will be automatically disconnected from the system after receiving the prize.
- 3.6. LiteForex group of companies reserves the right to request any additional information regarding the participant’s identity when crediting a prize.
- 3.7. A participant awarded with a prize may not demand that the prize amount be credited to third parties’ accounts.
- 3.8. Prize funds are credited to a client’s real account opened within three working days after the request has been sent. (p. 3.5)
- 3.9. Prize funds can be freely used in trading and withdrawn as soon as they are deposited in the winner’s real trading account. Any profit made by use of bonus funds may be withdrawn from the account without any delays.
- 3.10. LiteForex group of companies has the right to refuse the prize without giving explanations or in the following cases: if there is a suspicion of rules violation or if the winner has refused to verify his profile and provide additional information regarding his identity, according to the paragraph 3.6.
- 3.10. LiteForex group of companies has the right to change the contest terms at any time, without special notification.
- 3.12 Winners are invited to participate in LiteForex’s advertising and marketing actions such as interviews, photo- and video-reportages, and press releases concerning the contest. At the same time LiteForex commits itself not to divulge winner’s private information (including name and surname) without winner’s consent. Should a winner refuse to participate in these actions, LiteForex group of companies reserves the right to disqualify the winner and award the prize to the participant occupying the next place in the final rating.
|Ranking||Nickname||Account number||Balance||Date of registration|
The contest was held from 2016.06.20 00:00 till 2016.06.24 23:59
These contest results are not final; they are being checked by the bonus department (the check takes up 24 working hours after the end of the contest).