We offer you a list of 10 successful and legendary forex traders, whose profit at the Forex market is calculated in millions of dollars
1) Warren Buffet - according to the Forbes magazine ranking he is among the top five richest people in America, his fortune is estimated at $36 billion. Buffet is called a great investor: he has an outstanding ability of super-successful investments. He buys stocks, providing strong assets in the hope that sooner or later market will evaluate these securities at their true worth.
2) George Soros - he owes his success to the gift of financial foresight. Soros became famous after 'Black Wednesday' - 16 September 1992 when his one day profit amounted to over a billion dollars. Currently his fortune is estimated at 11 billion dollars.
3) Larry Williams became a successful forex trader due to the forex trading strategy at the world exchange stocks, which he developed and which helped him to make millions of U.S. dollars. He opens a position and holds it open from 2 to 5 days. Larry Williams is a typical example of the American dream which came true - making a fortune from scratch, in a short time.
4) Steve Fossett made his fortune at the New York Stock Exchange, however he became famous for his records in aviation and sailing. According to the Chicago Stock Exchange Director Fossett very quickly became 'one of the most risky forex traders'. At the peak of his career in 1980 Steve Fossett founded one of the largest U.S. trading corporations in the USA - Lakota Trading Inc.
5) Laura Pedersen began working at Wall Street when she was 17. At the age of 20 she became the youngest participant at the American Stock Exchange. Lora Pedersen earned 1.5 million dollars before she reached the age of 24.
6) William Delbert Gann is a very interesting and unusual personality in the world of stock trading; he was able to predict not only forex market behavior but world historical events as well. He was considered one of the most mysterious and great figures of his time. He gained a reputation of a successful forex trader trading on two accounts simultaneously. He earned $25 000 in 3 months with the help of his first account (originally the account had 300 dollars). The second account gave him 12 000 USD within 30 days (originally the account had 130 dollars).
7) Legendary Jesse Livermore, the most successful stock market trader in the history of exchange. He made his first deal when he was 15, by the age of 30 he was already a millionaire. It was Jesse Livermore who caused market wreck in 1907 making 3 million dollars in one day. At the time of the forex market crash in 1929 he managed to make profit of a hundred million dollars.
8) Nicolas Darvas - made a fortune of 2 million dollars out of 36 thousand dollars for 18 months. In his book 'How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market', published in 1960 he shared his secrets of forex trading.
9) Alexander Gerchik, one of the most successful and well-known forex traders of America and in SIC. From 1998 to present he is a professional de-trader of NYSE. He is a managing partner of one of the largest brokerage in the U.S. since 2003. Since 1999 Alexander Gerchik has never had a single unprofitable month.
10) Edd Seykota he gained a fortune of 14 million dollars out of 5 thousand USD presumably for 13 years. One of his profound statements which became well-known nowadays:' Everyone gets his wish from the market'.
Think of your wishes!
It is very probable that Forex can make your wished come true: as you can see, there are some above mentioned examples to illustrate this.