- Forex speed and liquidity for shares
- World’s biggest brands (“blue chips”)
- Opportunity to invest in market leaders
- All leverage advantages
- Minimum spreads with no commission
Recently, CFD trading has become extremely popular. But it's meaning is sometimes vague. CFD is decoded as "Contracts for Difference". This is a contract between two parties.
Difference in the price for a specific financial instrument is the subject of such contract. Meanwhile, the resources are not actually transferred, which makes such transactions very popular and easy for most investors.
CFD trading appeared on financial market some years ago. This type of contract was created in the Great Britain in 1980s as a result of long-felt need for such an instrument.
CFD-stocks trading helped improve the possibility of opening short-term positions, as well as avoid some levies. As a result, speculators preferred short-term transactions.
A lot of traders and investors consider CFD to be an easy way to speculate from one trading account, which helps maintain big positions with no risk of shortage of free margin.
CFD-stocks trading is performed on the basis of leverage. This helps receive financial result even if an investor possesses insignificant capital stock. Besides, contract for difference gives a possibility to receive benefits which would be possible in case of actual shareholding.
For example, distribution of dividends. But there are some limitations. If you speak about shares, a trader won't be able to participate and vote at shareholders' meetings.
The margin contract is very beneficial for those who needs to protect their stocks, for example, during market decline. This type of contract helps hedge assets and is frequently used by investors or holders of some resources or shares.
Considering the fact that hedging requires just opening an account and make easy registration, this is the easiest and the most popular variant.
In order to trade CFD, it is necessary to open a trading account. For example, at a dealing center. Then you need to get necessary software, replenish the trading account, learn the theory and gain necessary skills of terminal operation.
After that, it is possible to trade this instrument, which is considered by a lot of traders as an easy way both to earn the basic and additional income, and to diversify assets and save accumulated stocks in investments.
|Symbol||Lot Size*||Spread *||Stop & Limit||Swap * Long||Swap * Short|
- * Spreads and swaps are indicated according to the current market conditions (data is recorded in the table, straight from the trading server, and is updated in real time). The Company has the right to change spreads and swaps according to current market conditions, depending on the volatility of one or another financial instrument and/or interest rate size, when such changes are required.
- ** Swaps are calculated at 00:00 terminal time of each working day. For CFD triple swaps are calculated from Friday to Monday.
- *** When relevant market news is published, Stop & Limit levels can increase threefold.
- **** Leverage for all contracts for difference (CFD) has fixed value 1:20.
- ***** Interest rate of 0, 05% of the opening price is charged while making CFD deals.
- ****** For CFD trading instruments pending orders of stop&limit type are accepted only under the current trading session and are removed at the end of trading day with the comment "good for day".
- ******* SWAP value for CFDis specified in percent.