- Deeper and fuller market analysis
- Basket of world’s main currencies
- Stable trends
- Investment risk diversification
|Symbol||Lot Size*||Spread *||Stop & Limit||Swap * Long||Swap * Short|
LiteForex Indexes, or LiteForex’s currency indexes represent a tool devised by the staff of LiteForex group of companies for determining the degree of influence of a currency on the basket of major currencies.
For example, the formula calculating the USDLFX index shows the relation of the dollar to the basket of major currencies (Euro (EUR), the British pound (GBP), the Canadian dollar (CAD), the Australian dollar (AUD), the Swiss franc (CHF) and the Japanese yen (JPY):
Other indexes are calculated with the help of these formulas:
- EURLFX = USDLFX*EURUSD – the Euro index
- GBPLFX = USDLFX*GBPUSD – the index of the British pound
- AUDLFX = USDLFX*AUDUSD – the index of the Australian dollar
- NZDLFX = USDLFX*NZDUSD – the index of the new Zealand dollar
- CADLFX = USDLFX/USDCAD – the index of the Canadian dollar
- CHFLFX = USDLFX/USDCHF – the index of the Swiss franc
- LFXJPY = USDJPY/USDLFX – the index of the Japanese yen
The advantages of trading with the use of LiteForex Indexes lie in the simplified variant of the trading strategy based on the fundamental analysis and dependent on financial news. Thus, a trader needs to analyze only one currency and to forecast the changes in its value influenced by economic and political events in the correspondent country.
LiteForex Indexes offer the opportunity to analyze the market in a deeper way with the object to decrease uncertainty when making decisions, since they measure quite accurately the relevance of financial and economic news and its impact on major currencies.
- * One standard (full) lot size in the quoted currency is indicated. For example, for the EURLFX pair, 1 lot size is equal to 200.000 Euros for Real ("dollar") accounts, and to 200,000 eurocents for Lite ("cent") accounts.
- ** Spreads and swaps are indicated according to the current market conditions (data is recorded in the table, straight from the trading server, and is updated in real time). The Company has the right to change spreads and swaps according to current market conditions, depending on the volatility of one or another financial instrument and/or interest rate size, when such changes are required.
- *** Swaps are calculated at 00:00 terminal time of each working day: triple swaps are calculated on the night from Wednesday to Thursday.
- **** When relevant market news is published, Stop & Limit levels can increase threefold.
- ***** The trading sessions schedule may be modified as trading can be suspended for 5 minutes due to a scheduled server reboot (04:30 - 04:35 GMT+3).