“The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.” – Alexander Elder
I think most of the traders are aware of the quote mentioned above. It is imperative that being a trader our primary focus should be to make good trades apart from making money.
Most of the beginner traders are looking for a helping hand to learn forex trading properly. Therefore I have decided to focus on those helping hands and books are the ultimate thing which came in my mind.
But before I delve into this I would like to mention that the traders looking for a book on trading or how to become a better trader should keep my words in mind. And it is that Learning through books is now a holdover from before the internet that this allowed things like trading services, trading blogs, and trading communities to exist.
In this article will get the list of free forex books for beginners, so that it helps the traders to grab more about forex trading market.
List of free forex books for beginners
- The Original Turtle Trading Rules – OriginalTurtles.org
- The NYSE Tick Index and Candlesticks – Tim Ord
- The Six Forces of Forex – Scoot Owens
- Online Trading Courses – Jake Bernstein
- The Law of Charts – Unknown author
- Candlesticks for Support and Resistance – John H. Forman
- Hidden Divergence – Barbara Star
- Strategy:10 – W.R. Booker and Co.
- Peaks and Troughs – Martin J. Pring
- Commodity Futures Trading for Beginners – Bruce Babcock
- Trend Determination – John Hayden
- Reverse Divergences and Momentum – Martin J. Pring
- The Way to Trade Forex – Jay Lakhani
- Quick Guide to Forex Trading – Easy-Forex
- Forex Trading – Richard Taylor
- Study Book for Successful Foreign Exchange Dealing – Unknown author
Trust me I have been through most of the books I have listed above and I found these free books on forex trading for beginners very helpful. At least they will help you to clear your concepts related to forex trading.
Why are books so important in learning forex trading?
Well, there can be millions of answers to this question, but when it is to me, then I would like to share my own experience.
When I first entered into forex trading business, I was not having any idea related to buying and selling of currencies. But one friend of mine cum professional trader offered me with a book on trading skills and it was free also. He advised me not to think about forex until and unless I finish that book.
Trust my words, after the completion of that book I just started doing trading on a live account. So, this is the benefit of free forex books for beginners.
In my opinion, each and every trader who has already joined forex trading market
or yet to enter should refer to the free forex books for beginners which I have mentioned above. I am sure that these books will help to explain all your trading related doubts at grass root level. And one should always keep in mind
“In this business, if you’re good, you’re right six times out of ten. You’re never going to be right nine times out of ten.” - Peter Lynch