YouTube - an indispensable tool for partners
YouTube is the biggest video hosting service on the Internet nowadays. Its working principle makes it pretty much similar to social networks, as Youtube has all their key features: an opportunity to subscribe to other users' channels, create one's own channels, share and evaluate videos. So, Youtube represents another perfect way of spreading your referral links.
When working on Youtube, your main task would be keeping your channel up-to-date and posting constantly useful materials. You may post both your own video messages and dedicated videos that may be interesting for your audience. Your link should be placed along with some additional information or a short description of the video. To make your link more eye-catching, you may embed some pop-up comments into the video.
Your videos must be provided with specific key words - tags - that will contribute to a faster search of your video on the Internet, so that it could become popular with your target audience. Make sure you've used as many popular user requests as possible when adding tags. The Google analytics free service will help you find the most popular search requests.
Add popular key words relevant to the subject of your video (and your channel on the whole) so that your video should appear in the "similar videos" section and thus have more views. The title of the video must contain users' key requests as well.
Let's examine the most useful recommendations for beginner video bloggers:
• Be active, leave comments under other users’ videos: thus your Youtube channel would be easier to find.
• Think up catchy titles for your videos: they should hook both target audience and ordinary people.
• Invite people to subscribe to your channel.
• Post high quality materials.
• Repost your materials to other social networks once they have been uploaded onto Youtube: for additional advertising among your subscribers.