'Dear Clients, We are glad to inform you that the new MetaTrader build 500 has been released, to which a great number of important changes have been added. They open access to new trading opportunitie...
We are glad to inform you that the new MetaTrader build 500 has been released, to which a great number of important changes have been added. They open access to new trading opportunities for the traders.
You can upgrade your version of trading platform by downloading it from LiteForex’s site and installing it. The new version can be downloaded from the section “Download MetaTrader 4 (Mt4) Platform” of LiteForex official web-site (https://www.liteforex.com/downloads/mt4/) or through the system LiveUpdate.
The following features and improvements have been added to the new version:
- Managing trading levels from chart using drag'n'drop
- Access of MQL4 applications to Code Base from the terminal using drag'n'drop
- Company's web site tab in the client terminal
- Added ability to drag and drop trading levels of orders and positions. To set SL and TP levels on position, just drag a trading level of an order upwards (TP for "BUY" positions) or downwards (SL for "SELL" positions). When One Click Trading mode is enabled, dragging trading levels of orders and positions results in an immediate modification of the appropriate order or stop level without showing a trading dialog.
- Added the context menu for trading levels on the chart. The menu allows managing the level right from the chart.
- Revised the context menu of trading from the chart, added ability to set alerts right from the chart.
- Added Code Base tab to the client terminal - access to MQL4 applications of MQL4.com web site. To use the application, just drag it to an active chart:
- Optimized client terminal's work with large volumes of trading history.
- Added logging of operations with trailing stops.
Also, please be aware that the platform builds that are lower than 439 will no longer be maintained starting from 1st August, 2013. We advise you to upgrade your version to the latest available in this connection.