The “World Challenge” contest from LiteForex
Give yourself a dream
The main prize:Mercedes
Benz S400 hybrid
or Sony VAIOiPhone 5
or Samsung Galaxy 4
or BlackBerry Q10iPad 4
or Samsung Galaxy Note
or BlackBerry PlayBook
- 1st stage smartphone
- 2d stage tablet
- 3d stage laptop
a Mercedes Benz
- 1. The “World Challenge” contest from LiteForex is organized from the 10.06.2013 till the 10.06.2014.
- 2. Everyone who has a trading account at LiteForex may participate in the contest. If you do not have the Client’s Profile or a trading account at LiteForex, please sign up and open a trading account https://secure.liteforex.com/profile/register.
- 3. The World Challenge will be made up of 4 stages; the holders of precious prizes will be determined in an online raffle.
Smartphone (iPhone 5 64Gb or Samsung Galaxy 4 or BlackBerry Q10) - 1st stage (10.09.2013)
Tablet (iPad 4 64Gb Wi-Fi + Cellular or Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 64Gb or BlackBerry PlayBook 64Gb) – 2d stage (10.12.2013)
Laptop (MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013) or ASUS G75VX or Sony VAIO SVS1512Z9R) – 3d stage (10.03.2014)
The main prize Mercedes Benz S 400 hybrid – the last 4th stage (10.06.2014)
The winners of the first 3 stages will be able to choose one of the prizes corresponding to the stage.
- 4. The prizes will be drawn in the raffle that will be transmitted online on LiteForex’s site. The tickets with account numbers of those participants who have been included into the list will be dropped into a container, the winner will be drawn at random.
- 5. LiteForex’s clients who have made a one-time deposit of $1000 or more in their trading accounts will participate in the contest. The deposits will be accepted and recorded throughout the whole contest period.
- 6. Each deposit of $1000 will be added to the raffle list; thus, any participant may increase his winning chances by increasing the deposit amount. The client may participate in the contest as many times as he wishes; the number of deposits is not limited as well.
- 7. To be included into the final list and participate in the final raffle, the participant must make at least 25 lots per each $1000 of his deposit.
Deposit Lots Winning chances 1 000 25 1 5 000 50 2 5 000 125 5 10 000 75 3 10 000 250 10 The following equality will be taken in account when counting the number of lots: 1 Real lot = 100 Lite lots = 10 NDD lots = 10 STP lots = 10 000 000 Pamm lots.
- 8. The receipt of a prize in the first 3 stages does not exclude the participant from the list of traders contending for the main prize – a Mercedes Benz S 400 hybrid.
- 9. Only the participants making a deposit of at least $1000 by use of their payment systems may participate in the contest. Transfers between the client’s accounts of deposits of less than $1000 will not be considered.
- 10. When registering in the contest, the client guarantees that his personal details specified in the Client’s Profile are up-to-date and true.
- 11. The trading conditions applied to the contest accounts correspond to the company’s regulations described in the Public offer agreement and Agreement on Quoting System and Transactions Procedure.
- 12. The employees of the LiteForex Company and their relatives, as well as the company’s representatives may not participate in the raffle.
- 13. The LiteForex Company is the official organizer and sponsor of the contest “World Challenge”.
- 14. The LiteForex Company reserves the right to disqualify the participant during the contest or during the final check of results without explanation and without any special notification.
The reasons for disqualification:
- - Violation or non-observance of the contest rules;
- - Violation or non-observance of the Public Offer Agreement and Agreement on Quoting System and Transactions Procedure;
- - Presence of several client profiles belonging to the same physical person;
- - Provision of false personal information when registering or refusal to confirm personal information by corresponding documents;
- - Opening of counter transactions of big amounts on the same financial instruments on different accounts and at the same time approximately;
- - Presence of contest transactions, including lock trades, whose duration is less than 2 minutes;
- - Ascertainment or suspicion that the participant has committed any kind of fraudulent action for being listed among the winners.
- 15. The LiteForex Company reserves the right to use the information related to the winning accounts for advertizing purposes and publish it in any sources of information. The winners are invited to participate in LiteForex’s advertising and marketing actions such as interviews, photo- and video-reportages, and press releases concerning the contest. At the same time LiteForex commits itself not to divulge the winner’s private information (including name and surname) without the winner’s consent. Should a winner refuse to participate in these actions, the LiteForex Company reserves the right to modify the list of winners.
- 16. The LiteForex Company has the right to amend the contest conditions at any time and without any special notification.
- 17. The winner assumes all expenses related to further registration, insurance and use of the prize as well as expenses connected with state dues and taxes.