Seize the day with LiteForex!
Use a promo-code to get a bonus from LiteForex
Trading with LiteForex has become even more profitable and interesting. LiteForex is distributing promo-codes for you to get a 100% bonus.
Hurry up! Promo-codes can be used by a limited number of clients and during a limited period of time.
To activate a promo-code, visit the «Deposit Form» page in your Personal Profile, choose a payment system and enter the keyword. Then make a deposit in your account and get a bonus from LiteForex.
Fortune often ignores us not because it prefers to favour somebody else,
but because we pass up our own chances.
Catch your big bonus from LiteForex!
- Promo-code for getting a bonus: Happy100Bonus
- The promo-code gives you a right of receiving a bonus of 100% of your deposit
- The promo-code may be used when depositing more than $300 in your account.
- The promo-bonus applies to the following types of account: MT4-CLASSIC, MT4-CENT
- This promotion is not available to the residents of the following countries: Vietnam, Malaysia
- The promo-code may be activated until 10.05.2015
- A client may use this promo-code only 2 times
- To activate the promo-code, a client must enter it when depositing via Client’s profile. The bonus will be paid into the account right after the account has been topped up.
- Bonuses may be paid only into trading accounts of a client, whose profile (email, phone number, full name and address) has been fully verified.
- The maximum bonus sum that may be paid in the framework of this offer is $10000.
- Bonus funds may not be deposited in the account whose leverage exceeds 1:500.
- The bonus will not be credited for transfers between client’s trading accounts.
- Any profit made when investing bonus funds may be immediately withdrawn from the account.
- Bonus funds may be transferred to balance and withdrawn from the account. To do so, a client needs to conduct at least 80 trades with the total volume of at least 30% of the bonus amount. The calculation examples can be found in the table below:
Deposit amount ($) Bonus amount (%) Bonus amount ($) 30% lots of the bonus amount* 1000 100% $1000 300 5000 100% $5000 1500 10000 100% $10000 3000
* It must be noted that:
− When counting the total volume of transactions with CFDs NYSE on shares, the volume is multiplied by 0.1;
− The volume is 100 times more for CENT type of accounts.
− When adding the bonus funds to the account balance, only the trades conducted by use of the Client’s own funds will be considered (with deduction of credit funds).
When calculating the total volume of closed transactions, we do not consider:
− deleted and canceled pending orders;
− transactions which contradict the paragraph 2.10.2 of the Agreement on Quoting System and Transactions Procedure;
− artificial trades;
− transactions resulting in less than 3 points of profit/loss;
− trades conducted in the account before a receipt of bonus funds;
− trades taken into consideration for transferring another bonus to balance
- The bonus is valid for 3 months from the date of bonus payment. Bonus funds deposited in your trading account may be used in trading or withdrawn from the account within this period. The bonus will be cancelled after the expiration of the above period
- When a client withdraws his own money from his account or makes a transfer to another account, the bonus amount is reduced in proportion to the account balance. LiteForex has the right to take away bonus funds if the client withdraws his own funds or a part of them from his account.
- Partner’s remuneration (commission) will not be paid for the transactions whose volume is made up of bonus funds.
Bonus funds may be used as an additional margin. Trading may not be conducted by means of credit funds only. The bonus will be canceled if the whole of client’s own funds is lost.
Attention: if your account balance is negative after you close an order/some orders, you can contact our technical support team for correcting the account balance.
- The Credit Stop Out is applicable to the accounts credited with bonus funds:
If the margin requirement to maintain open positions is less than the amount of bonus funds, the Stop Out will occur as soon as the equity level reduces to the margin requirement level.
If the margin requirement to maintain open positions is higher than or equal to the sum of bonus funds, the Stop Out will occur as soon as the equity level reaches the level of bonus funds, or as soon as the Margin Level reaches the value of 20%.
The current state of account is controlled by the server that generates an order to close positions compulsorily in case the Credit Stop Out occurs. The Credit Stop Out is executed at the current market price on the basis of first come, first served.
- LiteForex reserves the right to refuse bonus provision or cancel anytime and with no reason given a bonus deposited earlier as well as to cancel the results of any transactions conducted by use of bonus funds.
- The company has the right to correct the results of a client’s trades on suspicion of «bonus hunting» activities or any other fraudulent actions as to bonus funds.
A part of a trading result which was earned by use of bonus funds shall be cancelled. An insufficient trading activity in the account, such as execution of a single high-volume trade or several trades of lower volume conducted at the same rate and at nearly the same time, which represents a subdivision of a big trade into smaller ones, may serve as the reason for revising the results. As a rule, there is no sufficient trading history in such accounts. In case of detecting such trades, the Company may cancel the bonus at any time and without preliminary notice.
- The LiteForex Company reserves the right to request Client’s further identity information. Should the Client refuse to provide this information or the documents to verify his identity and address of residence, LiteForex reserves the right to cancel at any time bonus funds as well as cancel the results of any transactions conducted by use of bonus funds.
- The clients participating in bonus promotions need to take notice of the paragraph 4.8. of the Public Offer Agreement, which reads as follows:
The Company corrects balances in the accounts with a fixed negative value in the “Balance” column in the trading terminal on the 1st of each month. Correction (setting to zero) of trading accounts shall be applied solely to those accounts in which no trades are conducted at the moment of correction, i.e. no active open trading positions are present (pending orders will not be considered). Bonus funds are deducted from the “Credit” column with the comment “bonus_out (negative balance)”. At the same time, funds in the amount equal to the negative balance value are put into the account with the comment “Zero Balance Correction”.
- LiteForex has the right to amend the conditions of this offer at any time and without special notification.
- This promotion conditions will be considered as accepted by the client from the moment of activating a promo-code.