Dear LiteForex’s clients,
Please be aware that the registration for the “Traders' Marathon” contest is suspended.
Follow the company news. We’ll inform you about the launch of new contests and renewal of registration with an additional notification.
Each of our clients strives for high results when conquering new financial peaks, and each client’s triumphs merit acknowledgement. That is why LiteForex group of companies announces “Traders’ Marathon” contest open, a new contest the main purpose of which is regular remuneration of traders with the best trading results.
The competition for the “best trader” title is a strong incentive for our both new and regular clients to increase profitability of trading and confirm their own success.
Twenty winning places will be distributed among holders of accounts of any category - LITEForex, REALForex or Floating Spread. The finalists will be announced twice a month, as per contest results.
A participant of “Traders’ Marathon”, whose trading effectiveness is the highest over the marathon period, will be acknowledged as the best trader and will receive cash award.
Monthly prize money is $6000!
If you feel ready to achieve the best results and if you want to be deservedly recognized, we invite you to partake in the “Traders’ Marathon” contest. Don’t miss the next start!
- 1. Participation terms, time and registration
- 1.1. “Traders’ Marathon” contest is held twice a month, from 00:00:01 Monday to 23:59:59 Friday according to the server time GMT +3 (indicated in the terminal) with the alteration of registration and contest weeks.
- 1.2. Any client of LiteForex group of companies may take part in this contest. To participate, you must register for the contest, visiting the registration page the link to which is located under the contest terms. Registration for the next stage starts right after the previous stage starts.
- 1.3. Prior to registration, a participant shall register his personal profile (in Trader’s Cabinet) in case it has not been registered. All participants are required to provide up to date and correct information in their personal profiles.
- 1.4. By registering for the contest, a participant accepts all restrictions and regulations that apply to the contest. The Company reserves the right to disqualify a participant in case of failure to comply with the contest rules.
- 1.5. Registration involves providing certain information in the Registration Form, including your e-mail address (indicated at registration in the Cabinet), password to the Trader’s Cabinet, username for the contest “TRADERS’ MARATHON”; you are also required to choose an account type (REALForex, LITEForex or Floating Spread).
- 1.6. When the Registration Form is filled in, a new trading account is created for a participant, with the unique login number and password. Contest registration data is forwarded to the mail box specified when registering a client profile on the Company’s secure site.
- 1.7. Participant has the right to register several contest accounts, thereby increasing chances to win the main prize. However, be aware that client’s personal profile cannot contain more than 10 active accounts at a time.
- 1.8. Registration for the next stage starts right after the registration for the previous stage is finished and the previous stage starts.
- 1.9. The Equity minimum amount must be $100 at the start of the contest. The accounts whose Equity is less than $100 at the start of the contest can’t partake in the contest and can’t pretend to prize-winning places.
- 1.10. One may trade on contest accounts during the out-of-competition period (the one between the account registration and the contest start), but the results of transactions executed in the out-of-competition period will not be considered when summing up the results of the contest.
- 1.11. The internal transfer of funds between trading and contest accounts is not permitted.
- 1.12. Twenty prize-winning places will be distributed at the end of the contest
- 1.13. All disputes arising in connection with the contest or its results are to be settled through negotiations.
- 2. Trading conditions
- 2.1. Types of accounts: REALForex, LITEForex and Floating Spread.
- 2.2. Account currency: USD.
- 2.3. Minimal initial client's capital necessary for participating in the contest: Equity no less than 100 USD.
- 2.4. Deposits: the deposits amount and quantity are not limited during the contest period.
- 2.5. Margin requirements correspond to the chosen account type.
- 2.6. Trading Instruments – all trading instruments provided by LiteForex Group of Companies, except for CFD - NYSE STOCKS (CFD - NYSE STOCKS are allowed in trading, however profit or losses gained from trading on such instruments will not be taken into consideration).
- 2.7. Locked positions on the same currency pair are not permitted on contest accounts.
- 2.10. LiteForex Group of Companies reserves the right to refuse in registration and disqualify the participant without explanations. The reasons for disqualification can be the following:
- Violation or non-observance of the contest rules;
- Violation or non-observance of the «Public Offer Agreement» and «Agreement on Quoting System and Transactions Procedure»;
- Registration of several contest accounts by the same physical person or the presence of several client profiles belonging to the same physical person;
- Opening counter transactions of big amounts on the same currency pairs on different accounts and at the same time approximately;
- Use of quotes flow failures to make guaranteed profits;
- The presence of contest transactions whose duration is less than 2 minutes;
- Winner’s refusal to verify his profile or to provide additional identification information at the request of LiteForex group of companies.
- 3. Winners and Prizes
- 3.1. The winners of the “Traders’ Marathon” contest will be 20 best traders determined as per the rating formed at the end of the contest.
- 3.2 The winners are the participants who have reached the highest profitability value (%) during the contest.
The calculation of profitability* value stakes on the following formula:
- Profitability (%) = (profit amount/invested funds amount) × 100
* Transactions on CFD - NYSE STOCKS are not taken into consideration.
- Trading account funds at the Traders Marathon beginning are considered as initial investment.
- Profitability (%) = (profit amount/invested funds amount) × 100
- 3.3. Only those participants who have been actively trading during the contest period and have increased their equities can be regarded as winners.
- 3.4. The participants, who get prize-winning places in accordance with items 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 will receive money on their trading accounts. Depending on the place, sums vary as follows.
Rank Prize, $ 1 500 2 400 3 300 4 250 5 225 6 200 7 175 8 150 9 125 10 100 11 90 12 80 13 70 14 60 15 50 16 40 17 35 18 30 19 25 20 20
- 3.5. In case 2 participants have reached the same profitability value following the results of one of the “Traders’ Marathon stages”, the account with bigger efficiency demonstrated within a shorter period of time or with a fewer number of transactions will be considered as a winner (if both participants started to participate in the contest simultaneously).
- 3.6. If several accounts of a participant took prize-winning places on one or more trading accounts, the prize will be credited to the account which took the higher place. Accounts which took lower prize positions will be eliminated from ranking when the results are made public and the prize will go to the next winning participant. It means, that same participant’s accounts that have taken lower prizing positions will not be awarded.
- 3.7. Participants who use only credit funds for trading cannot become contest winners.
- 3.8. Final contest results will be published on the official web-site and forum of LiteForex group of companies within 3 working days following the end of the contest after the winners’ accounts are checked for compliance with above mentioned conditions.
- 3.9. Participants need to confirm their profile (full verification) to receive their prize. LiteForex Group of Companies reserves the right to request any additional identification data when crediting the prize.
- 3.10. Prize sums can only be credited to the winner’s accounts.
- 3.11. The prize amount will be credited to the account registered by the contest participant within 5 working days, assuming that his profile is completely verified. If account currency is different from the USD, funds are converted at the market rate at the prize crediting.
- 3.12. Prize funds can be used in trading or withdrawn from accounts as soon as they are deposited in winners’ trading accounts.
- 3.13. LiteForex group of companies has the right to modify the contest terms at any time without special notification.
- 3.14. Winners are invited to participate in LiteForex’s advertising and marketing actions such as interviews, photo- and video-reportages, and press releases concerning the contest. At the same time LiteForex commits itself not to divulge winner’s private information (including name and surname) without winner’s consent. Should a winner refuse to participate in these actions, LiteForex group of companies reserves the right to change the composition of the winners’ list and award the prize to the participant occupying the next place in the final rating.