|Spread||Fixed, from 3 pips||Floating, from 1.8 pips||Floating, from 0,9 pip(s)|
|Leverage||1:1000 - 1:1||1:500 - 1:1||1:400 - 1:1|
|Account base currency||USD cents, EUR cents, CHF cents, RUB kopecks||USD, EUR, СHF, RUB||USD, EUR, СHF, RUB|
|Execution type||INSTANT EXECUTION||MARKET EXECUTION|
|Rate, % per annum2||0||3,5||7,5|
|Lot size, $||1000||100000||100000|
|Max. number of orders||300||Unlimited|
|Margin Call Level||50%||50%||100%|
|Stop Out Level||50%||20%||10%|
- The minimum first deposit amount refers to Manager’s accounts. The minimum first deposit amount for Investment accounts is $10.
- Annual interest rate is the percentage credited on surplus funds (annual interest).
The state of the account is checked daily at the end of the day (at 23:59 GMT +3) to determine the amount of client’s own funds not used in trading. The daily interest amount is calculated in accordance with the following formula:
- CENT accounts are not available to the clients from the following countries: India, Philippines, United Arab Emirates
- free_margin - credit - the amount of client’s own surplus funds at the moment of calculation;
- interest_rate – interest rate specified;
- 360 – number of days in a year.
The interest calculation algorithm is set by the software developer and can’t be corrected. The calculated amount is accumulated daily and saved automatically. The interests accrued over the whole month are paid on the last calendar days of the month. This accrual is made as one balance operation with a comment “IR”.
Note: the interest is not paid on Islamic accounts. The accrual is made only on active accounts. If by the last calendar day your account has been placed in the archive, the interest for the earlier period of activity (daily interest amount calculated in the current month earlier) will not be paid. The account will be archived if there is no activity on this account during 90 days and if the balance is less than 1000 units of account currency. If the account balance exceeds this value, the account will not be archived and the amount of the interest will be paid on the client's account. If there is no activity on the client's account, the company reserves the right to revise the conditions of annual interest rate’s calculation, up to cancellation. The reason for revision can be a scarce trading history as well.