Intel Corporation, #INTC [NASD]
Technologies, Semi-conductors, USA
Financial performance of the company:
Index – DJIA, S&P 500; Beta – 1.00;
Capitalization – 135.81 В; Return on asset - 12.00%;
Income - 11.42 B; Average volume – 25.57 М;
P/E - 12.30; ATR – 0.58.
- The company ranks the 9th on capitalization in the sector of “Technology” among the issuers traded in the American stock market;
- Last week, the company issued report for Q1 of the fiscal year 2016. Investors met this report with mixed response and company’s stocks fell by over 3%. During the next few sessions the Issuer managed to rise in price by over 1.5%.
- According to press-release, company’s revenue rose by 2.5% up to 13.53 billion USD, which was up to market expectations. In the reporting period Intel’s net profit of the company was at the level of $0.59 per share against the forecast of $0.52 0.45 USD per share;
- Results of the Intel’s division were mixed. Revenue of the “Client Computing” division fell by 3% to 7.3 billion USD. Positive dynamics was demonstrated by the division “Data center”. The rise in revenue of the sector exceed 5% and amounted to 4 billion USD;
- The company continues to develop its cloud technology. In the reporting period the company invested 1.4 billion USD for restructuring of its divisions;
- Intel upgraded its forecast аfor Q3. It is expected that in Q3 of the fiscal year 2016 company’s revenue will reach 14.90 billion USD, which will exceed analysts’ forecast of 14.58 billion USD.
- Financial performance of the company in Q2 was above market expectations. Intel Corporation has strong growth potential. Revised forecast and successful operation of the hi-tech division of the company will provoke capitalization growth.
- In the near future company’s quotes are likely to increase.
Trading tips for CFD of Intel Corporation
Support levels: 34.45 USD and 33.85 USD.
Resistance levels: 35.20 USD and 35.85 USD.
Medium-term trading, Н1
The issuer has broken down and consolidated above the local resistance level of 34.45 USD. If the price maintains the mirrored support level of 34.45 USD and in case of the respective confirmation (such as pattern Price Action), we recommend to open long positions. Risk per trade is not more than 2% of the capital. Stop order can be placed slightly below the signal line. Take profit can be placed in parts at the levels of 35.20 USD, 35.80 USD and 36.50 USD with the use of trailing stop.
Medium-term trading, Н1
At the moment the issuer is traded between the local support and resistance levels of 34.45/34.75 USD. We recommend to enter the market after breaking out and testing of these levels. The positions can be opened near the signal line and the nearest support/resistance level. Risk per trade is not more than 3% of the capital. Stop order can be placed slightly above/below the signal line. Take profit can be placed in parts of 50%, 30% and 20% with the use of trailing stop.
Short-term trading, М15