The forex sigma is a forex robot/EA for operating the forex market. It has been around for a while, and many believe that it can successfully generate unlimited profits over and over again. With the parameters in the right settings, the forex sigma can trade the forex market for its owner with no need for human inputs. It is typically designed for auto trades; performing signal calculations based on math and churning out at least 90% success.
It is important to note that the forex sigma is an EA, and EAs automatically follows an investor’s orders after a certain condition is met. So, do not get all excited thinking you can buy and sell in the forex market with so much ease because although the forex sigma makes things a lot more easier, there is still work to be done. Carry out your researches properly before using it, or any forex EA out there for that matter.
HOW TO INSTALL FOREX SIGMA EA
The installation of the forex sigma is quite simple. Here are the basic steps to do sp
1. TRANSFER OF FILES:
- Have the EA file is place and take note of where it is saved in your PC
- Click on the file to select it and copy
- Paste the copied files to the expert folder of your trading platform folder, usually located in the C: drive
- A pop up will appear requesting admin permission, click on “continue” to grant the permission and go on
2. INSTALLING THE FOREX SIGMA EA TO THE TRADING PLATFORM:
- Start your platform
- Find the expert advisors section in the platform, somewhere under the navigation pane, click on the plus sign to see all the available EA on the platform, including the EA files that you recently transferred
- Click and drag the forex sigma EA onto any of the charts on the platform and the setting is complete
3. ADJUSTING THE SETTINGS:
- Automatically, the setting of the EA will be shown in a pop up box
- Study the settings to make sure all the settings and alerts are accurate
- Click OK
That is pretty much all it takes to install the forex sigma to a trading platform. Be advised that it should be tested in a demo trading platform before going ahead with it in the real deals. This is to help the trader understand everything there is to know about it before putting real money into it.
The content of this article reflects the author’s opinion and does not necessarily reflect the official position of LiteForex. The material published on this page is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered as the provision of investment advice for the purposes of Directive 2004/39/EC.