United Technologies Corporation, #UTX [NYSE]
Industrial goods, airspace, USA
Financial performance of the company:
Index – DJIA,
S&P 500; Beta – 1.15;
Capitalization – 80.39 В;
Return on asset – 12.90%;
Income - 7.60 B;
Average volume – 7.48 М;
P/E - 21.41;
ATR – 2.50.
- In the last month the price of the company rose by 15.3%. it is expected that the quotes will continue to rise.
- The company ranks the fourth on capitalization in the sector of “Industrial goods” among the issuers trading in the American stock market.
- At the end of January February the company reported for Q4 of the fiscal year 2015. According to press-release in the reporting period company’s net profit rose by 2.4 times (from 1.36 billion USD tо 3.28 billion USD). EPS (earnings per share) exceeded 26% from 6.82 USD to 8.61 USD.
- At the press-conference company’s management said that revenues in the fiscal year fell by 3.1%, from 57.90 billion USD to 56.09 billion USD due to strong USD.
- More than 80% of the company’s shares belong to institutional investors. The largest share belongs to Vanguard Group (6.16%) and State Street Corporation (11.92%).
- The company plans to expand its business in China. Company’s executives entered in to agreement with Shanghai.Pratt & Whitney Shanghai on capital repairs of the engines for the airplanes.
- Company’s report for Q4 of the fiscal year 2015 shows that management of the company is headed in the right direction. Despite strong pressure from the USD the company achieved significant rise in the net profit. Most part of the company’s shares belongs to constitutional investors. Development of the business relationship with China will boost capitalization of the company.
- It is likely that in the near future company’s quotes will go up.
Trading tips for CFD of United Technologies Corporation
Long-term trading: at the moment the issuer is traded in the area between 93.00-95.50 USD. If this zone is maintained and in case of the respective confirmation (such as pattern Price Action), we recommend to open long positions. Risk per trade is not more than 1.5% of the capital, as the issuer has high volatility. Stop order can be placed slightly below the signal line. Take profit can be placed in parts at the levels of 100.60 USD, 104.00 USD and 108.50 USD with the use of trailing stop.
Short-term trading: on the chart with the timeframe 15M the issuer is traded near the local support level of 93.75 - 96.60 USD. We recommend to enter the market after breaking out and testing of these levels. Positions can be opened near the signal line and the nearest support/resistance levels. Risk per trade is not more than 2.5% of the capital. Stop order can be placed slightly above/below the signal line. Take profit can be placed in parts of 50%, 30% and 20% with the use of trailing stop.