AT&T Inc., #T [NYSE]
Technologies, Telecommunication services, USA
Financial performance of the company:
Index – S&P 500;
Beta – 0.27;
Capitalization – 227.29 В;
Return on asset – 4.60%;
Income - 13.34 B;
Average volume – 29.25 М;
P/E - 16.35;
ATR – 0.54.
- Over the past three months company's stocks have grown by over 14.5%. It is expected that the price will continue to rise.
- The company ranks the first on capitalization in the sector of “Telecommunication services” among the issuers traded in the American stock market.
- According to the report for Q4 of the fiscal year 2015, the company’s revenue has grown by 22.3% to 42.12 billion USD, due to stringent measures to cut costs. Net profit of AT&T Inc. In the reporting period has grown by 29.8% up to 4.01 billion USD. EPS (earnings per share) amounted to 0.66 USD against -0.76 USD a year earlier.
- The company has significant spare money, which can be used to expand program of stock buybacks and the size of dividends in the current fiscal year. In 2015 money flow of the company increased by 60% up to 15.9 billion USD because of the purchase of DirecTV.
- Institutional funds own 63% the company’s shares. The largest part of which belongs to Vanguard Group (5.84%) and State Street Corporation (4.17%).
- Currently, shares of the company are traded at the level of 38.50 USD. Most of the large investment funds and banks (Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, Barclays) believe that company's shares will grow up to 40-41 USD.
- Last report showed that company’s executives are on the right track. Despite pressure from the strong USD net profit of the company has grown as well as the volume of sales.
- AT&T Inc. has strong growth potential. Share buy-back program increasing will inspire the trust of the investors to the company's activity.
- Large investors expect positive dynamics in the company’s stocks.
- It is likely that in the near future company’s quotes will go up.
Trading tips for CFD of AT&T Inc.
Medium-term trading: the moment the issuer is traded near demand zone of 37.50-38.25 USD. In the price consolidates at this zone and in case of the respective confirmation (such as pattern Price Action), we recommend to open long positions. Risk per trade is not more than 2% of the capital. Stop order can be placed slightly below the signal line. Take profit can be placed in parts at the levels of 39.50 USD, 40.50 USD and 42.00 USD with the use of trailing stop.
Short-term trading: on the chart with the timeframe 15M the issuer is traded between the local support and resistance levels of 38.35 - 38.75 USD. It is recommend to enter the market after breaking out and testing of these levels. Positions can be opened at the signal line and the nearest support/resistance levels. Risk per trade is not more than 3% of the capital. Stop order can be placed slightly above/below the signal line. Take profit can be placed in parts of 50%, 30% and 20% with the use of trailing stop.