JPMorgan Chase&Co., #JPM [NYSE]
Finance, Banks, USA
Financial performance of the company:
Index – DJIA, S&P 500;
Beta – 1.65;
Capitalizations – 212.84 В;
Return on asset – 0.90%;
Income - 22.41 B;
Average volume – 19.56 М;
P/E - 10.67;
ATR – 1.86.
- The company ranks the fourth on capitalization in the sector of finance among the issuers traded in the American stock market;
- Yesterday’s company’s report for Q2 of the fiscal year 2016 showed the rise in price of the issuer by 1.5%. It is expected that the rise will continue;
- According to the press-release, company’s revenue amounted to 25.2 billion USD against the forecast of 24.18 billion USD. Net profit of the company was $1.55 per share against the forecast of $1.43 per share;
- At the press-conference the company said that financial improvements were possible due to program to reduce costs and increase lending market. In the reporting period, the best results were achieved by the Investment Bank (CIB) and in the department of customer service. In these sectors Company’s revenue has grow by 5% and 4% respectively;
- In Q2 of fiscal year 2016, the company spent 4.4 bln. USD to repurchase shares and pay dividends. Implementation of this program indicates optimistic plans for the development of the company;
- The rise in the US stock market has a positive impact on the shares of JPMorgan. Lst week, the index S & P 500 has reached new historical highs. The index ETF S & P 500 (#SPY) has grown by 3%.
- Financial results increased investors’ confidence to the company. Company’s results exceeded market expectations. The company has strong growth potentials.
- It is likely that in the near future company’s quotes will go up.
Trading tips for CFD of JPMorgan Chase&Co.
Support levels: 64.10 USD and 62.15 USD.
Resistance levels: 65.85 USD and 67.00 USD.
Medium-term trading, Н1
Currently, the Issuer has broken down and consolidated above resistance level of 64.10 USD. If the price maintains the mirrored support level of 64.10 USD and in case of the respective confirmation (such as pattern Price Action), we recommend to open long positions. Risk per trade is not more than 2% of the capital. Stop order can be placed slightly below the signal line. Take profit can be placed in parts at the levels of 65.80 USD, 66.90 USD and 68.00 USD with the use of trailing stop.
Short-term trading, М15
The issuer is traded between the local support and resistance levels of 64.05/64.85. It is recommended to enter the market after breakdown and testing of these levels. Positions can be opened near the signal line and the nearest support/resistance levels. Risk per trade is not more than 3% of the capital. Stop order can be placed slightly above/below the signal line. Take profit can be placed in parts of 50%, 30% and 20% with the use of trailing stop.