- Biggest Russian companies
- Accessible trading
- Investments in branch leaders
- Margin trading
- Risk diversification
CFD RU is a powerful financial instrument which allows you to profit from price fluctuations of Russia's biggest companies traded on the Moscow Stock Exchange (MOEX). The main advantage of this type of trading is that a trader can build an efficient investment portfolio including stable profit-making tools. CFDs RU are becoming extremely popular in the foreign exchange market these days.
They represent a contract for difference in the value of shares traded at the Russian Stock Exchange. A trader derives profit from fluctuations in the price of an underlying asset without owning it. Since a trader does not own the asset physically, he/she may work with big corporations' expensive shares at much more reasonable prices than those applicable to the shares themselves.
Through CFD RU, a trader can earn from changes in the cost of shares of Russia's biggest and most stable companies, such as GAZPROM, SBERBANK, Lukoil, Norilsky Nikel, VTB Bank, Rostelekom, and many others.
Proven over time, these highly liquid companies provide financial stability to their shareholders. CFD RU tools help LiteForex's clients access the Russian stock exchange. Growth dynamics of the Russian stock market are freely accessible, so traders can track the most successful companies to make the most of Forex profits later. CFDs RU provide a perfect opportunity to earn from highly profitable and liquid financial tools of the Russian stock exchange.
- Easy access
High stable incomes and low initial investment
- Large scale
A trader can operate sums which exceed his/her own margin several times
- Big choice
CFD RU on the largest companies’ assets
Low spreads and margin requirements, high leverage
The cost of underlying assets may change and, once the contract has expired, a trader gets the monetary difference between the initial price of the underlying asset and the price effective at the moment of closing the trade.
CFD RU trading is based on a margin trading principle, when an investor makes profits using leverage. This allows him/her to operate large sums whereas his/her own deposit may be quite moderate. Thus, a trader may earn from CFD RU on shares without owing the sum necessary to buying the underlying assets.
Let's take, as an example, a purchase of CFD RU on 1000 shares of the GAZPROM Company at 160 RUR per share (1 USD is 64.95 USD at time of writing). To open this contract, a trader needn't own the full contract sum of 160,000 RUR (2,463.43 USD). Instead, he/she only pays a margin (5 % of the contract cost) and a commission (0.15 %), which makes 8,240 RUR (126.86 USD) altogether. Eventually, the cost of the shares may increase up to 170 RUR per share and the contract will be closed with a profit of (170-160) х 1,000 = 10,000 RUR or 153.96 USD.
In essence, CFD RU trading is very similar to trading any other Forex tool, the only difference being that an investor may access a higher and more stable level of the financial market.
For example, a trader will need as little as 2,500 RUR to profit from shares priced at 50,000 RUR. Thus, the profitability rate for CFD RU is much higher than when working with the shares themselves.
To start working with CFD RU, a trading account is required. Then, it's necessary to download and install trading software, get acquainted with the manual and make a deposit into the account.
Then you can start trading CFD RU. As many successful traders think, CFD RU trading is a simple and effective way of making both primary and additional incomes, diversifying assets and saving money.
The Moscow Exchange was established in 2011, when the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange (MICEX) merged with the Russian Trading System. Today, it's the biggest Russian exchange group that operates trading in stock, currencies, precious metals, bonds, money markets and derivatives, contributes to the development of the Russian financial market and attracts investors from all around the world.
It includes the central securities depository and the clearing centre, which allows MOEX to provide a full range of trading and post-trade services. The Moscow Exchange operates 6 markets within strict time limits. The clients may trade in the Equity & Bond Market, the Foreign Exchange and Money market, the Derivatives market, and the Commodities market.
|Symbol||Lot Size*||Spread *||Stop & Limit||Swap * Long||Swap * Short|
|Brand||Symbol||Ex-Dividend Date||Dividend Payout||Currency|
|SBERBANK OF RUSSIA||#SBER||2017-06-14||4.35||RUR|
- * Spreads and swaps are indicated according to the current market conditions (data is recorded in the table, straight from the trading server, and is updated in real time). The Company has the right to change spreads and swaps according to current market conditions, depending on the volatility of one or another financial instrument and/or interest rate size, when such changes are required.
- ** Swaps are calculated at 00:00 terminal time of each working day. For CFD_RU triple swaps are calculated from Friday to Monday.
- *** When relevant market news is published, Stop & Limit levels can increase threefold.
- **** Leverage for all contracts for difference (CFD_RU) has fixed value 1:20.
- ***** Interest rate of 0,15% of the opening price is charged while making CFD_RU deals.
- ****** For CFD_RU trading instruments pending orders of stop&limit type are accepted only under the current trading session and are removed at the end of trading day with the comment "good for day".
- ******* SWAP value for CFD_RU specified in percent.
- ******** CFD_RU instruments are available on all accounts, except CENT.
- ********* The trading schedule for CFD_RU instruments: 10:00 - 18:45 GMT+3.