A lot of systems have been dubbed the winning forex system. Like you may already know, it makes no sense to take a review for it. You will have to try it out yourself to know if it will work for you or not. It is important to trade on the demo platform first before going over to real live trades. For the purpose of this post, we will share with you, a simple winning forex system
WHAT THIS WINNING FOREX SYSTEM IS MADE OF
This system is made of two different indicators compatible with the metatrader platform. The first indicator is designed to follow the trend naturally, while the second one is more like an oscillator that swings between two extreme values in the overbought and oversold market conditions.
SETTING UP THE CAHRT:
1. The indicator used in this case is the MT4 tend indicator and laquerre. Since these indicators are compatible with one of the most popular platforms in the market, it is sure getting a lot of attention from its release till date.
2. The preferred time frame for this forex system is one hour and above. This is to say that it may not be suitable for traders that trade the one minute time frame or anything less than one hour. It is important that traders know this to avoid unfortunate losses in their trades.
3. This system works for any trading session and currency pair at all. This means that the trader can trade at any time of the day, or trade any currency pair at all with the same system and still get the same results.
RULES FOR TRADING:
These rules guide a trader on when to buy and sell a particular currency pair.
1. The trader needs to be on the lookout for when a trend turns bullish. This can be seen when the trend indicator generates a blue up arrow
2. The next thing to look out for before opening a position with this strategy is when the laquerre indicator turns back above 0.15 below
3. If all that is mentioned above is satisfied, then it is time to buy at the open of the next candlestick.
That is for the entry strategy. The exit/sell strategy has it the following way
1. When the trend indicator generates a red down arrow, that means that market has turned bearish
2. Look out for the laquerre indicator turning back below 0.75 from above
3. Then open a sell position at the open of the next candle.
The content of this article reflects the author’s opinion and does not necessarily reflect the official position of LiteForex. The material published on this page is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered as the provision of investment advice for the purposes of Directive 2004/39/EC.